Discounts and Specials

over 8 years ago

DISCOUNT DAY! Friday 22.01 I am offering a half-price special of 15 min/30$ (normally a 50$ special). The special is valid today only. Stop by, I’d be honored to read for you. :)

over 8 years ago

Another promotional DISCOUNT DAY! Thursday 28.01 I am offering a half-price special of 15 min/30$ (normally a 50$ special). The special is valid today only.

Please mention you saw this announcement to get your discount reading :)

over 8 years ago

DISCOUNT DAY! Friday 5.02 I am offering a half-price special of 15 min/30$ (normally a 50$ special). The special is valid today only. Please mention you saw this announcement to get your discount reading.

over 8 years ago

VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL RATE!

1.99 per min (usually 3.99/min) until February 15th.

over 8 years ago

Weekend Special: a description of your Next Romantic Partner (next boyfriend/girlfriend) with Mystical Lenormand, 45 $.

over 8 years ago

According to local tradition, women’s celebration starts today, when all girls receive the Martisor, a small gift, usually a jewelry piece, always with a red-white string (red for passionate love – Mars, and white for purity of love, Venus, and both a symbol for the regenerative power of spring). Read about this ancient celebration by googling Martisor (links are not allowed here)

The festive week continues with Babele, they are the days between 1 and 9 March. Make sure you choose a day out of these, today, and it is said that your year will be just like your chosen day, if it’s sunny and beautiful, so will your year be :)

And then this special ladies week will end with the International Women Day, on the 8th of March, when the ladies are supposed to be spoiled all day long, like little princesses, and end the day with a Chippendales show :))

For this special week, a special per min rate! (1.99, usually 3.99, in the interval 1-8 March) Have a wonderful spring, may you feel loved, and new, and full of life!

over 8 years ago

Happy Women’s Day! Last discount day, don’t miss it.

over 8 years ago

Check out the new March Specials!

over 8 years ago

Spring Equinox Special: FEELINGS, THOUGHTS, INTENTIONS, NEXT MOVES for your person of interest 50$, prepaid

over 8 years ago

MARRIAGE FORECAST, description of whom you marry and when, 50$, prepaid

over 7 years ago

A new April special is here, check my profile! and have a blooming month, everyone :)

over 7 years ago

Check out the new May special, the magical WISH reading!

over 7 years ago

Don’t miss the Marriage Forecast, check my profile! :)

over 7 years ago

New June Special!

SECRET TYPE: physical/psychological type of woman/man for your person of interest (check my profile).

over 7 years ago

New discount for new clients!

First 5 paid minutes by chat is now the 10$ special.

1.99/min instead of 3.99/min for new clients (the first 5 paid min)

Limited offer!

over 7 years ago

The 10$ Special is now “One question by Bitwine email”

Looking forward to reading for you! :)

over 7 years ago

New July Special: UPCOMING EVENTS with timing.

over 7 years ago

Don’t miss the July special! :)

over 7 years ago

Check out the August specials ;)

over 7 years ago

Don’t miss the career forecast (the August Special) ;)

over 7 years ago

September Special: LOVE EVENTS in September: a description of the major love events this month. Alternatively, you can request life/general events or career/finance events.

over 7 years ago

Hi, back from vacation :) LOVE EVENTS stays as a Special for October too, don’t miss it ;)

over 7 years ago

Happy Samhain, happy Halloween! :) Take advantage of the Samhain 10$ special – 2-card Tarot reading by chat for your question.

over 7 years ago

Check out the new November special!

over 7 years ago

Don’t miss the description of your future spouse with my MARRIAGE FORECAST.